Shop Bakers Racks by Width
Top Five Bakers Racks Uses
1. Traditionally, bakers racks were used in the kitchen to provide an extra workspace and organize often-used kitchen tools. The flat work surface is ideal for rolling out dough or making pastries. Lower storage offers space for storing appliances, pots, pans, and other kitchen items.
2. When used outside of the kitchen, they are sometimes referred to as etageres. The simple combination of storage, display, and workspace allows these fine furniture pieces to be a welcome addition to most any room in the house. From bathrooms to living rooms, bakers racks offer a way to display your items in a decorative style.
3. Bakers racks offer more than just hanging space. Traditionally, a generous work surface is provided for practical and display purposes. Back railing and shelves can offer more display area and a handy place to hang small items. Under the work surface, more shelves or drawers are provided.
4. Bakers racks can be used for many purposes. These ornate pieces can serve as decorative displays in the living room, while racks with wine bottle storage are well-suited for dining or tasting rooms. Placed in the bathroom, a bakers rack makes for decorative storage for towels, toiletry, beauty, and other personal items.
5. Bakers racks have as many styles as they have uses. From traditional to French Country, transitional to commercial bakers rack furniture, there is a bakers rack crafted in a style to match your decor. Shelves are available in wood, glass, metal, marble, and even wicker. Wood, wicker, or metal are all materials used in the frame of a bakers rack.